The (wo)man, the myth, the legend — or, just Christabel.
I’m not a fan of piña coladas or getting caught in the rain, but I do enjoy creating with, talking to and exchanging ideas with good people. Like any proper ’90s baby, there’s so much I want to accomplish and I definitely have the willpower to do it — especially if it has to do with words.
In the immortal words of rapper Tupac Shakur,
“I’m not saying I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.”
You should also know that:
- I’m a pop culture junkie — (I launched a blog to cover my many thoughts on all kinds of things)
- I’m a VCU grad with a Bachelors of Science in Mass Communication, so if it comes to social media strategy, content creation, or even design, I’m your girl
- I was born and raised in Ghana!
- The only F-word I know is “feminism”
- My mother once told me I’m a born leader, so it must be true